Thursday, 13 May 2010

So let's take a step

I'm honoured to see what is happening . Yesterday I had no followers, this morning 34, just before I post this message I have 40. Wow. I feel honoured. So can I say to all - thank you and welcome.

The idea of this blog is to publish some of my bits and pieces - some good, some not so good, some I've done for small publications, and so on, then maybe try to get a website together and look for work.

I do have a couple of jobs on the go at the moment but unless the 'owners' give permission they cannot be discussed.

For the moment here are two 'old' illustrations done for small press work. The 'horse' in particular, was done for a publication called 'Ghosts & Scholars' produced by the excellent Rosemary Pardoe and related to the stories of M.R. James.