Sunday 19 April 2015

This was going to be my March Hare ...

No idea what happened to, January, nor February and had to planned to post in March, but it hared away ...[cough].

So here is a collection of oldies ...



These were for 'Ghosts and Scholars' Magazine by Rosemary Pardoe and were originally sold as small posters on shiny paper.

These next were seen in the British Fantasy Magazine [and related] in the late 70's.





The original of the badge [above]






Then there was a small fanzine called Fantasy trader which featured a few articles.



Apologies for those dreadful hands...



SO not the post, but wait there is more to come ... 

4 comments:

  1. I especially like the first one, on the M.R. James portfolio. Great stuff, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom, I tried to create work in keeping with the Gothic power of M.R. James, I wonder now, If I'd do the same.

      Delete
  2. These piece of artwork are just great ! Thank you for sharing ! I also realy appreciate the portofolio and especialy the last one, with interlaced effects for both characters with a landscape in the dark ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emmanuel your selection was my mother's favourite. She had it framed and on her wall for a long time.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.