Monday, 10 May 2010

The Longest Road

This is a page copy of my illustration for 'The Warlock of Firetop Mountain' showing the Warlock himself.

The longest road is getting started and after many blips .... This is the start.
Haven't a clue what I'm doing, but ..... it's a start, especially after so many nags about why I wasn't online [yet] by several fans of my work. I hope they'll 'drop in'.

So why so long - ERR.... no excuse, other than the obvious, but I hope to begin adding artwork as soon as I can.

Apologies about the quality of this image, but here we have the Warlock and 'friends'.
This was produced as a request by Puffin Books to be given as a prize in a competition where the book was being launched - never was told what happened to it, or if someone ever did 'win' it.
If anyone does know, please drop us a line.