Thursday 4 April 2019

It needs to be said.. Some Fiend Folio then

No no real chat as usual at the moment , but it does need to be said after such a derth last year I do need to post a bit more ...





Rough for a character

Now for some Fiend Folio pieces...















NOT MY COLOURING ..





Apologies these last few pictures are very off piste...
OK, and just to point out any tones added to any work here were not by me. 
So till next time, and mmaybe I'll get that new fan to take me up 340 followers [especially thank to you all]. 

2 comments:

  1. I always love seeing that mounted wraith. And all the Fiend Folio art. Thanks for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for praise and for following Tom I'm not going to promote my post so much as I think you who follow deserve first dibs ;).

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.